1 min read
Here's a rundown of my top 10 posts of 2016, ranked by pageviews. Thank you all for reading!
- What We in Museums Talk about When We Talk about Diversity
- Text and the Future of Museum Content
- The Event Horizon of Digital Skills and Museum Staff
- Can Medium be a message for museums?
- Design [Thinking] Your Museum—an Interview with Dana Mitroff Silvers
- Can Museums be "Developmental Organizations"?: An interview with Dara Blumenthal
- Tag, You're It: Museums and the Internet of Stuff
- What We Talk about When We Talk about Silos
- Art Book Digital Publishing: Hopelessly Lost, Making Excellent Time
- Just what are we trying to "disrupt" anyway?
And these were close, so I'm putting them in due to some Google Analytics freakouts (aka, me creating some views which stopped GA from recording anything) during November and December: